Wednesday 25 April 2012

Mozilla Firefox

Mozilla Firefox is one of the greatest web browser's I have come across since I learned about the internet and all that I can find using the Internet. I trust the security Firefox offers, because so far, it has not let me down. Additionally, I enjoy how Mozilla Firefox enables many add-ons, which is really good for me because I can customize my very own Firefox. Mozilla Firefox is also much faster than the other browser's I have used in the past, such as the Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. This is one great source that many students, teachers, business individuals, etc. will find very helpful because it offers so much. Therefore, this source definitely deserves a five out of a five star rating*






1 comment:

  1. Chrome is supposed to be faster, but I agree with your assessment. Very reliable.

    ReplyDelete